Volunteer; Part-time; Remote
We are looking for a Finnish-speaking Content Creator to help write, translate, edit, and proofread content (long-form articles, video/ audio transcriptions, and social media posts).
This position is part-time and voluntary. The work can be done remotely. It’s possible to do an internship.
- Translate content (articles, video/ audio transcriptions, social media posts) from English to Finnish
- Write, edit, review, proofread articles/ marketing content
- Participate in the content planning & management
We are looking for talents
- With good (written) Finnish. Business & entrepreneurship vocabulary is highly appreciated.
- Strong copywriting/editing/proofreading skills.
- Familiar with emotional, motivational, inspirational content/ writing style.
- Want to improve your writing skill, and willing to go the extra mile to create meaningful content that touches readers’ emotions.
- Passion about entrepreneurship, marketing, and business.
- Knowledge of the Finnish business and entrepreneurship ecosystem is a plus.
- Empathy, self-motivation, creative good communication skills.
- Possibility to commit to this project for at least 3 months.
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to create life-changing stories that you can also benefit from its content to enhance your knowledge and see different mindsets.
- A chance to make strong social impacts as your work will show up in front of thousands of people in Finland and all around the world.
- A fast-growing project that you can proudly include in your portfolio. (Please note that EoF will own copyrights over the work/ content you created for EoFduring your work.)
- Contribution to a meaningful social initiative that has a strong potential to become something big and impactful for our society and community at a national level.
- An opportunity to practice and improve your copywriting and storytelling skills.
- A team of professionals with various backgrounds that you can learn from.
- A supportive working environment.
- A certificate and acknowledgment for your contribution to the project.
- Contribution to strengthening the image of Finland as a startup nation.
How to apply
Interested in joining our super team? Don’t hesitate to fill in your application before 16/08/2020!
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.