Volunteer; Part-time; Remote
We are looking for an editor, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will review and edit content, usually long-form articles.
You are able to convert length, rough draft into medium exceptional, informative, and engaging content that touches the reader’s emotion.
This position is part-time and voluntary. The work can be done remotely. It’s possible to do an internship.
- Write & edit engaging story-telling articles based on transcriptions, audio and video records
- Proofreading article/ marketing content
- Communicate with the guest when they review the article => Take charge of the communication processes with featured guests
- Be a part of the content production team to always generate new ideas and strive to improve the content’s quality & impact
We are looking for talents with
- Strong copywriting/editing/proofreading skills
- Good English, especially written skill and business & entrepreneurship vocabulary; good skill in Finnish is a plus.
- A decent general understanding of entrepreneurship (ecosystem in Finland) and a passion for business and/ or startup.
- Familiar with emotional, motivational, inspirational content/ writing style.
- Empathy, self-motivation, good communication skills.
- Possibility to commit to this project for at least 3 months.
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to create life-changing stories that you can also benefit from its content to enhance your knowledge and see different mindsets.
- A chance to make strong social impacts as your work will show up in front of thousands of people in Finland and all around the world.
- A fast-growing project that you can proudly include in your portfolio. (Please note that EoF will own copyrights over the work/ content you created for EoFduring your work.)
- Contribution to a meaningful social initiative that has a strong potential to become something big and impactful for our society and community at a national level.
- An opportunity to practice and improve your copywriting and storytelling skills.
- A team of professionals with various backgrounds that you can learn from.
- A supportive, fun, and professional working environment.
- A certificate and acknowledgment for your contribution to the project.
- Contribution to strengthening the image of Finland as a startup nation.
How to apply
Interested in joining our super team? Don’t hesitate to fill in your application before 16/08/2020!
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.