As a Graphic Designer, you will play a key role in enhancing the image of Entrepreneurs of Finland (EoF). You will come up with creative graphics to support the Marketing and Content team with visuals. You have Graphic Design skills, and you speak Graphic Design language. You are not afraid of testing crazy ideas and having your own hands dirty. You aim high and are willing to go the distance to achieve the goals. You are highly resourceful, analytical, independent, and results-focused. In addition, you are fond of entrepreneurship, startups, and are familiar with Finland’s startup ecosystem.
This position is part-time and voluntary. The work can be done remotely.
- Design graphics within agreed guidelines.
- Design and edit graphics and videos for social media channels (Photoshop, Canva, InVideo, etc.)
- Help manage and grow EoF Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Medium) and website.
- Build a consistent image for EoF on several communication channels.
We are looking for talents with
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in graphic design.
- Excellent English, especially written skill; good skill in other languages is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about digital marketing (esp. social media marketing).
- Attention to detail.
- A genuine interest in our work with a strong belief in its impact.
- Passion about entrepreneurship, startup, graphic design, and business.
- Empathy, self-motivation, good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Possibility to commit to this project for 6 months preferably.
How to apply
Interested in joining our super team? Don’t hesitate to fill in your application!
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org