We are looking for a Human Resource Specialist with a genuine interest in people and leadership who wants to build an outstanding organizational culture and working environment where people
- fall in love with their work
- feel safe to stay authentic and inspired to strive for a better version of themselves
This position is part-time and voluntary. The work can be done remotely. Suitable for fresh graduates or undergraduate students who are looking for internship opportunities.
- In charge of HR procedures, including volunteer recruitment (job posting, onboarding, offboarding)
- Ensure team wellbeing by implementing training and development plan and organizing team building activities
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions (reflection, feedback survey)
- Process volunteers’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Develop and implement HR strategies & policies throughout the organization
We are looking for talents with
- Creativity and good interpersonal skills
- Compassion, self-motivation, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience in working with a multicultural team (more than 10 people) and foster a healthy workplace
- Good English, skill in Finnish is a plus
- A passion for entrepreneurship, business and/ or startup is highly desirable
- Possibility to commit to this project for at least 6 months
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
What you’ll get
- Learning experience on talent acquisition and building a strong team with inspiring organization culture
- A fast-growing project that you can proudly include in your portfolio
- Contribution to a meaningful social initiative that has a strong potential to become something big and impactful for our society and community at a national level
- An opportunity to practice and improve your knowledge and skills in human resources, leadership, communication and organizational wellbeing
- A team of professionals with various backgrounds that you can learn from
- A supportive, fun, flexible and professional working environment
- A certificate and acknowledgement for your contribution to the project
How to apply
Interested in joining our super team? Don’t hesitate to fill in your application here before 29/12/2020 (Finnish time)!
In case of questions, please contact email@example.com.